Sunday, February 24, 2008

my life




my name is alison and i m 12 years old...it was just me my mom, and cameron then about 5 years ago my mom married danny...then it was me, my mom, danny, cameron, lincoln, dallas, mindy, lindsey, hannah. plus their spouses! so...ya i m in 6th grade, and i love 2 hang out wit my friends, and i don't really have a BEST friend...its more like a lot of "aquantinces" or at least thats wat my grampa says. but then again wat does he know!
my teacher is ok, he likes 2 giv me a hard time though. MOST people do. he really gets on my nerves when he makes me stay in 4 RECESS, just because i havent taken an a.r. test in a month, or 2, but still every one reads at their own level, right? or maybe its just the fact that i lost my book last week.
Anyway, i like 2 draw, i like skool (only cuz of my friends) and i dont get how some people (julie) can just write away in their BLOGS and still have more to write about later ; )

1 comment:

Julie said...

Julie likes to talk and when people aren't around to listen she likes to type...Thats how I do it!! Stick with me kid, you'll learn things...love ya